Georgios Averof is a Greek warship which served as the flagship of the Royal Hellenic Navy during most of the first half of the 20th Century. It is an armored cruiser and the only such ship still in existence.
Launced in 1910, it served during WWI and WW2 and was decomissioned in 1952.
Today serves as a museum and is docked in Faliron.
A photographic tour
Detailed history of the ship