Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Lancia Centenary

Lancia, the Italian Car manufacturer, is celebrating its centenary and presents the Lancia Tour Italian Design. Famous cars built by the italian company were exhibited alongside objects of distinctive italian design at Zappeion between the 7 th and 12th of November.
The Flaminia Coupé (1965) attracted many visitors with its aggressive but stylish looks.

The Delta HF 4WD (1989) looking angry at the photographer.

And an aspect of the future

(All photos and captions by George)

Lancia 100 years

3 comments:

Ben Nakagawa said...

Lucky you! I like Delta HF.

Irredento Urbanita said...

I remember when I was a child I had as a toy a lancia car, since then I never forget it.

Greetings from Barcelona

Kris said...

the coupé is still the classiest!